Monday, February 20, 2012

What I have been up to...


First up is the Fat Quarter Stars plus I am adding in the Solstice Stars QAL.  Here it is with "from little things" 
 Next with "Hab-i-tat"


 ....and here is my finished "orphan block" mini.  I was given the little bits and log cabin blocks and I knew I wanted to make a valentine-ish little quilt.  Annaliesa sent me her unwanted blocks and Anita graciously did the hand embroidery. (these girls are from our Orange Bee)  I used my Gee's Bend fabric for the background and just love the antique look it gives this mini!!  So happy with this little guy!!

2 comments:

  1. Leslie you have some pretty awesome quilts here! Love the fabrics your playing with in your Hab-i-tat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie, what an excellent use of your orphan blocks. Its a fabulous finish.
    Your fat quarter stars/soltice stars blocks are awesome! They are going to be great quilts.

    ReplyDelete