Thursday, October 3, 2013

What sweet fabric and pattern!!!


I am making baby boy quilt number 2 for my college girlfriends second grandchild....baby boy # 2!!!  I made her sisters baby boy quilt from this same fabric.  I love this "Jungle Bungle" by Moda and this pattern is way to much fun....I added one more row at the bottom and made my blocks smaller then the instructions tell you to.  I wouldn't have had enough fabric to pull off the larger blocks.. I really like how it turned out.Oh yes the pattern is from "Modern Quilting from the Blogging Universe.".

3 comments:

  1. This is really sweet! Lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that pattern from the book flagged to make too! Yours looks great. Lucky baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! I love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete