Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Family

Well it's almost the end of October and in my last post I was supposed to complete some blocks for my City Sampler quilt....well that didn't happen.  I have had a lot of things happening in my family and life just got in the way.  We all said goodbye to my Father in September.  It was bittersweet.  He was almost 95 and had lived an amzing life.  He shared so much on his last day about his service in the Army.  It was beautiful. He will be buried at Arlington National Cemetery on January 30th at 11:00am.
My sister Barbara and her husband have had so much on their plate being the Power of Attorney....You think Trusts make things easier and they do but there is really so much more to do....especially for our mother and making sure everything is set up properly for her.  My sister is amazing!!!  I love her to pieces!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are all so lucky to have each other through these trying times. Sending a big hug to you.

    ReplyDelete